Five Things I Like to Do With My Children at Christmas
1. Make popcorn balls and popcorn garland for the tree.
2. Sing carols at the oddest moments - like in the bathtub!
3. Read "The Night Before Christmas" every Christmas Eve - it's a tradition.
4. We ALL get up when the kids wake up Christmas Day. Hot cocoa (or coffee) and biscuits are prepared the night before.
5. We always share some of our bounty with others, either elderly or homeless or sometimes by adopting a needy family for the holidays.
What traditions do you have with your kids?
This post is part of Twitter Mom's Dora Christmas Carol Contest. Details here.