December 7, 2009

Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.

1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?

Blu-Ray player
HDTV
Crock Pot
Washer
Dryer


2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?

I remember my aunt used to make crocheted vests for me when I was a teen. I wish I still had them!


3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?

Knitting something - anything. I can't knit to save my life.


4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?

Chatty Cathy :)


5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?

Anything Spongebob Squarepants
Anything Bob the Builder
Lincoln Logs
Squirt toys for the pool
A trampoline (I'm wavering on this one...)


6. What is your favorite holiday food?

Dressing!


7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?

cookies and dipped pretzels - everybody loves 'em


8. What is your favorite holiday movie?

It's A Wonderful Life - and it is :)


9. Favorite holiday song?

O Holy Night - everytime I hear the part about "Fall on your knees..." it makes me want to...


10. Favorite holiday pastime?

Meeting up with old friends and schoolmates and cousins who come home for the holidays!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!