January 25, 2010

Ms

So... for my new "bachelorette" apartment...

I've been looking at lots of things to buy for my new apartment. After a nasty turn of events, I'm starting all over again from scratch. That should be fun, right? Well, it is and it isn't. My mailbox has been full of catalogs of everything from cookware to rugs to bedding to shower curtains. I'm a bit overwhelmed. And not liking that a lot of these paper catalogs are now going to the recycle bin because I'm just not finding what I want in them.

Enter CSN Stores. An amazing group of online stores with so much variety, my head spins just looking at all the products! But the best part, besides the almost overwhelming variety, is that I can do my shopping online and save trees by not ordering catalogs.

So imagine my joy when I found out I will be doing a product review for one of the CSN stores called cookware.com - one of 200 stores under the CSN umbrella. Yes, I said TWO HUNDRED ONLINE STORES. Ahem... sorry to shout. I'm just so excited I can hardly stand myself!

You see I am going to be evaluating and writing a review for this lovely little jewel --


Hamilton Beach Stay or Go
6 Quart Slow Cooker in Stainless Steel


This 6 quart slow cooker features a convenient lid rest that keeps the lid out of way for stirring and serving. Also includes clip-tight lid locks to prevent messy spills and large full-grip handles that make carrying and distributing easier. And did you notice the handy-dandy spoon rest on the lid with its own spoon?

I LOVE IT!! TAILGATING HERE I COME!!

(sorry, I'm shouting again...)

So look for a review here from me in the near future on this sleek beauty. I'm tickled pink to be adding this jewel to my new but bare kitchen. A great way to build up my collection of small appliances again!

Stay tuned....

30 comments:

Small Burst said...

I'm loving this slow cooker. Gonna wait for your review to see if it's worth scrapping the one I already have.

mommyof4 said...

I am looking forward to reading your review. I am new to blogging and reviewing and I am having a blast with it! I am following from MBC. See you there! =)

Xenia said...

Wow, that looks like a great slow cooker! I worked with CSN a little while back and they were great, plus I was definitely amazed that they have so many stores too. It's like there's one for everything that you can think of!

Thanks for stopping by and your message, I'm following you back now and am looking forward to seeing what you come up with next! :)

~Shelley~ said...

Congrats to you!! I LOVE my crock pot!!

I'm a new follower from MBC! Love for you to come visit me!

~Shelley

Buckeroomama said...

CSN stores rock! :) I love slow cookers... would be interesting to see your review on this one.

Thanks for the follow. I'm following you back. :)

Scarlet of Moms Wear Your Tees. com said...

That will be a great addition to your new kitchen!

I am following you on Twitter now and with GFC!
Nice blog!

peasterpeach said...

Hi new follower from mom blogger club! I have this slow cooker and I love love love it!

peasterpeach.blogspot.com

Coupon Clippin' Mommy said...

I love my crock pot too! I'm following from MBC. Come check out my blog when you get a chance.

Veronica Lee said...

Thanks for the follow. I'm now following your lovely blog.

Chrissy said...

i am now following you.From MBC FFF.. I hope I did it right I clicked networked blogs and it said I was following but it just shows 3... so I also asked to follow you on your face book.

I'm still tring to get threw their long list.. thanks for the email.

chrissy
happy mom of 5

JaelCustomDesigns said...

Popping in from MBC! (FFF Club)
Now following your blog.

You can find me at
http://www,jaelcustomdesigns.com

Clueless_Mama said...

I love crock pots. That looks like a nice one too. I just got one for my birthday that has 3 crocks on one burner. I know I am sick! My sister teased me about wanting it, but oh well. I love this kind of stuff. Congrats on getting the review:) I look forward to reading it

Mrsblogalot said...

Hi Deb!!!

Love a slow cooker!!!

Thanks for visiting. Following you now also (-:

Melyssa
mrsblogalot.com (-:

Katrina B. Smith said...

Following from FFF! Stop by & visit!

shawn said...

stopping by from FFF.
I can't wait to read your review. I think I might need to buy this

Carol Betz said...

Thanks for following me. I'm now following you. I would love to know how you get into the product reviews. If you want to give me any pointers I would appreciate it. Thanks

Coryanne Ettiene said...

thanks for following me and stopping by housewife bliss, I have returned the favour and also added you on my twitter account. I love my slow cooker and enjoyed your article. All the best, Coryanne

Tammy said...

Can't wait to read your review! Just stopping by...thanks for following my blog...(I am now your newest follower). Have a great weekend!

Mommy Kennedy said...

New follower from MBC.

That does seem like a handy little appliance! Any chance of a giveaway happening? LOL

josie said...

hi Deb, thanks for dropping by and ff. from MBC, I enjoyed reading your posts here..

Stefanie said...

That looks terrific! (My slow cooker broke a couple of months ago...yikes..right before winter)

Stopping by from FFF and now following you

Have a great weekend!
Stefanie
http://pediatricsafety.net

I'm NOT a VOLCANO! said...

Hey!I'm following you nw from MBC. Come on over and see me too sometime!!

Amie Henderson said...

oooh I need that. I was actually looking for a slow cooker. Can't wait to hear your review :)

Maryann said...

Hi there!

Came by from MBC!

Come by my blog and enter a great giveaway!
http://www.tictacdough.blogspot.com

~Maryann

Mari-Ann said...

Oh I LOVE me a good slow cooked meal. I grew up in Crockpot Land (ie Minnesota) where almost every meal came out of a crockpot!
Following you now from Counting Coconuts (www.countingcoconuts.blogspot.com). :)

Genny said...

Stopping by to follow you back, but the follower gadget isn't up! Will have to try back.

Genny :)

Mary T Designs said...

That does look great for tailgaiting!

Turning the Clock Back said...

Just stopping by from MBC, great blog! Come follow me back when you get a chance!

Diane
http://turning-the-clock-back.blogspot.com/

~*~ Melissa ~*~ said...

That looks like a great slow cooker! I have a Hamilton Beach one right now and I've had it for years. I would love to go stainless steel though!

A New Mom said...

I look forward to your review, as I am looking for a new slow cooker. I am following from MBC.

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!