February 19, 2010

Don't miss this - win an Acer Aspire One Netbook!

Okay, so I'm not much for signing up for yet another "hot deals" email - but this one really is all about hot deals. Big Daily Sale is the place to go for some really $-saving deals -- while they last. I was led there just now by the lure of winning an Acer Aspire One Netbook and when I saw their daily deal, I knew I had to order it!

I was able to get WWII: Bloodiest Battles DVD for only $2.99 and $3.73 shipping/handling for a total of $6.72. I'm going to save this as a birthday or Christmas gift for my brother-in-law who is a WWII history buff. The perfect gift for him and I got it for under $10!!

Plus I'm now one gift ahead on my shopping. Can't beat that with a stick!

So head over to Big Daily Sale and sign up for their newsletter. And create an account while you're there, because you're gonna want to sign up to win the Acer Aspire too. Oh, and they have a points system for order discounts. My $6.72 order earned me 100 points just like that, and for every 100 points I can get $1.00 off my next order. Cool!

Go check it out. And if you know a WWII history buff, grab one of these DVDs before they are all gone!

1 comments:

Heather Moore said...

Following from MBC FFF.

Cute blog!

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!