March 24, 2010

Lands' End - win a trip to Harbor Island, Bahamas!

Time to think about summer! And Lands' End should be first on your list for summer gear. Head over to Lands' End to enter to win a trip to Harbor Island, Bahamas, as well as prizes like tote bags and other cool summer gear. You can also find fun games and quizzes.

But wait, there's more! Join the Twitter party for this promotion!

Lands' End Harbour Island Twitter Event
Date: Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Time: 7:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m. CST
Location: #landsend

Join the fun and follow:
@LEprMichele, @LEprMolly, @LEprLibby, @VisitTheBahamas,
@iexplore and @iexplore_Amanda

Get in on the Twitter fun and you might win a prize!

3 comments:

Juliana said...

I wish I could be there!

I am now following you from MBC/FFF and I hope you will come by and follow back as well!

♥Yaya's Mommy ♥ said...

Following your from the MBC
Hope you can follow me too.:)
http://littleyayasandblessed.blogspot.com/
~Cindi

Jen said...

I'm a new follower from MBC. I would love for you to follow me too! Have a great night!

www.reviewretreat.com

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!