May 23, 2010

May is National Foster Care Month. Together, we can make a difference.

Did you know it would take less than 1% of the U.S. population to provide a family for every child in foster care?

May is National Foster Care Month and there has never been a greater need to bring attention to children waiting for forever homes. More than 463,000 children are currently in foster care and 123,000 children are waiting to be adopted.

Children in foster care are loving children. They are children like Shaquane and Edlina and Albert. Every child deserves to have a home with caring and supportive parents.


Help us spread the message this month to reach all Americans and teach them about the love and joy that foster care adoption can bring to your life. Check out ways you can get involved.

Visit www.adoptuskids.org to learn more about fostering and adopting. You can also join our online communities on Facebook and Twitter.



2 comments:

What's in a name... said...

Hi, following you from MBC@ Google friend connect. Pls follow me when you get the chance.

http://masalabowl.blogspot.com/

Britney said...

Hello,

I wanted to let you know that I am following you from MBC, "Under a 100 Followers" group. I am hoping when you get a chance you can follow me back at http://www.britneysbeautyblog.com and http://www.britneysbeautymark.com. Also, I would love to place a link to your site on my blog if you want to do the same with my blog on yours. Please let me know by sending me an email regarding this and it has been nice meeting you via the web.

Thanks, Tracey

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!