June 21, 2010

Everything but the.... bathroom sink??

I hate my apartment. There. I said it. I mean, don't get me wrong, with so many folks out of work and everything, I'm lucky to still have a job that I love and still have a roof over my head. So it's not like I'm ungrateful...

It's just that I look around and wish things were a little different. Living in an apartment, you don't have the luxury of "fixing it up" like you would if it was your own. Know what I mean?

Take my bathroom sink. Please. No, seriously, take it. Because I want this one from CSN stores.

Isn't that gorgeous? And only $240! It looks like it cost waaaaaay more than that! Simply magnificent.

And it comes in other colors too - check these out -

Just.... stunning.

I've always appreciated apartments because I don't have to mow the lawn and I don't have to worry if something goes kaput. But then I don't get to decorate or renovate when something like these bathroom sinks catches my eye...

CSN Stores... I have a love/hate relationship with you right now... know what I mean? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!