July 28, 2010

My skin needs microdermabrasion!

Microdermabrasion: a family of cosmetic procedures popular in day spas, doctors' practices, and medical spas in which the stratum corneum (dead outermost surface of the skin) is partially or completely removed by light abrasion, to remove sun-damaged skin and to remove or lessen scars and dark spots on the skin. (per Wikipedia)

I need it. I want it. It's expensive. I can't afford it. But I still need and want it.

Why? Because even though I am {mumble mumble} years old (okay, I'm 57, dammit, are you happy now?? grrr...) my skin, especially my facial complexion, has never been clear. Never.

Never.

I've always had these red spots that no amount of makeup will cover. I get blackheads and whiteheads that no amount of scrubbing will erase. And I have pores on my nose the size of moon craters.

Not to mention perpetually scaly skin on my elbows and feet that no amount of lotion or cream will fix.

So when I saw this promotion where I could win an at home microdermabrasion system just for posting on my blog that I want to win, I knew I had to go for it.

Professional microdermabrasion costs big bucks. I don't have big bucks, unless I win the lottery. (big bucks, big bucks, no whammies!) So I'm not holding my breath on the lottery thing. But I would LOVE to win this SkinCareRX at home dermabrasion system!

Maybe this would finally be the product that I've wanted all my life to help me get that peaches and cream complexion I've envied on other women. No matter how many drug store products I try, from gentle to downright harsh, nothing helps. It's like my skin has formed an impenetrable barrier ("for protection" - yeah right).

But after reading about the SkinCareRX Personal Microderm, I'm convinced that it will help me because it uses the same procedure and materials that are employed in those fancy spas and dermatologist offices that cost thousands of dollars and they charge you hundreds of dollars to perform. I could do it myself in the comfort and privacy of my own home.

I'm in love! Gimme!!

1 comments:

The Redhead Riter said...

Good luck. I hope it works for you. I just need a pair of scissors to cut off all my fat LOL

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!