July 16, 2010

Reliable. Dependable. Economical. Toyota.



How many miles do you typically get from your vehicle before you think about trading in for a new one? For most people, that figure is somewhere around 60,000 to 75,000 miles. For Toyota owners, the answer isn't so simple.

The reason for that is because Toyota is world-famous for longevity. I own a 1993 Toyota Corolla that I purchased used five years ago and it had 170,000 miles on it when I bought it.

You read that right. One hundred seventy thousand miles. Since buying it, I've continued to put miles on it, of course. Right now it has 240,000 miles on it and still going strong.

Still. Going. Strong.

The only maintenance I have to perform is getting the oil changed regularly and keeping a good set of tires on it. Maybe the occasional replacement wiper blades. I have never had to have the engine "serviced", never had to replace any worn out parts, never had it break down in some inconvenient place (huh...is there ever a convenient place to break down??).

In short, my Toyota Corolla is dependable, low maintenance, and durable. How much more could you ask from a car?
~~
I'm participating in a Toyota/TwitterMoms campaign, which inspired this post. My opinions, thoughts and feelings are my own. As a TwitterMom, I'm eligible for a courtesy gift of $50.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!