GIVEAWAY CLOSED - PENDING WINNER VERIFICATION
When you really want to give someone a special gift, nothing is as impressive as a gift basket all wrapped in cellophane with a ribbon. A gift basket with several small items instead of one large item just looks more impressive, don't you agree?
Gourmet Gift Baskets has taken this idea to its apex. You won't find a more impressive selection of items in a ready-made gift basket. Gourmet Gift Baskets very generously sent me the Classic Snack Gift Basket so I could see for myself just how delightful their products are.
|Our best-selling snack gift basket comes with a host of award-winning gourmet snack foods that are sure to satisfy any taste bud! Designed to be perfect for one but enough for a group, all the items inside are share-friendly and utterly delicious! Our snack gift baskets are the perfect gift for any occasion and are the safest bet for when you are not sure what to send! Don't take a chance, send this snack gift basket from GourmetGiftBaskets.com. Your snacks basket will arrive on time and we guarantee they'll love it!|
That's not just advertising hype. I was given the opportunity to try this basket for myself and I can't tell you how impressive it is! This is their best-selling snack gift basket for a reason - it's chockfull of delicious snack items that you won't find just anywhere.
This basket sells on their website for $59.99 - a very reasonable price for the amount of gourmet snack items included, plus basket and packaging. Your lucky snack gift basket recipient will feel like royalty when they get this.
Here's a list of what's included in the Classic Snack Gift Basket:
· Dipping Pretzels by East Shore Specialty Foods - 6 oz. - East shore is known for their plump and salty pretzel sticks which are meant for dipping.
· Raspberry Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip by Robert Rothschild Farm - 7.8 oz. - This Robert Rothschild pretzel dip is a delicious blend of juicy raspberries, clover honey and tangy mustard. Not only does it have a distinctive flavor, but it's also all natural. Kosher and gluten free.
· Almond Pecan-dy Crunch by Morley Candy Makers - 9.25 oz. - This gourmet popcorn by Morley Candy Makers is renowned for being one of the best. With whole almonds and pecans, the irresistible buttery toffee evenly coats every bite.
· Salted Peanuts in Box by Feridie's - 7 oz. - Feridie's uses only the best of Virginia's peanuts, the top 2% of the crop each year. Once picked, they are roasted in pure peanut oil and salted to perfection.
· Metropolitan Trail Mix by GourmetGiftBaskets.com - 4 oz. - Our metropolitan mix is all natural and contains exotic fruit like papaya and pineapples as well as raisins, cranberries and bananas. It also has whole peanuts, almonds and pepitas. It's a natural and delicious snack!
· Buttered Peanut Crunch by Old Dominion Peanut Company - 10 oz. - These peanut squares by Old Dominion can be found in all of our snack gift baskets, made with a bit of brown sugar and only the freshest grade AA butter. These ingredients combined with lightly salted peanuts make for a scrumptious and crunchy treat.
· Peanut Roll by Dillon Candy Co. - 3 oz. - Dillion Candy starts their roll with a fluffy nougat center which is covered by a distinct layer of caramel and is then rolled in lightly salted peanuts. This amalgam of texture and flavors makes for the most delectable of peanut rolls.
· Coconut Bar by Oskri Organics - 2.2 oz. - This bar is 100% organic, made of only fresh coconut and rice syrup. It has a delicious crunch and is sure to satisfy any coconut lover; that's why you'll find it in our gourmet snack foods baskets.
I love nuts, so it's no surprise that the first thing I dug into when I finally finished admiring the pretty packaging was the Almond Pecan-dy Crunch. Wow!! I have never tasted fresher, crispier, more perfectly coated and seasoned toffee popcorn in my life. The addition of toasted almonds and pecans, also toffee-coated, is just icing on the cake. Definitely my favorite item in the basket and I'll be looking for Almond Pecan-dy Crunch by Morley Candy Makers. This could be addictive!
Next I tried the Cheese Biscuits. My basket had parmesan-artichoke-garlic cheese biscuits, so I'm guessing that different baskets might have different flavors of these. But no doubt they will all be as delicious! These cheese biscuits are delicately crunchy, but then seem to melt in your mouth. So yummy! A tiny bit salty for my taste, but that could simply be the mix of parmesan, artichoke and garlic. Still yummy, and definitely gourmet level.
The dipping pretzels by East Shore Specialty Foods are better than average pretzel sticks. They are crispy and light, without that heavy "burnt crust" flavor of most commercial varieties of pretzels. They stood up perfectly to the Raspberry Honey Mustard Dip by Robert Rothschild Farm, which I found a little too thick and sweet for my taste. I'm also not a big fan of raspberries, so this won't be something I'll eat often, but there's no denying the freshness and quality of the product (the jar says "refrigerate after opening" - that's your hint for freshness). For those who love raspberries and something sweet and tangy, this would be perfect.
When I opened the box of Buttered Peanut Crunch by Old Dominion Peanut Company, I just expected "peanut brittle". Was I ever mistaken! This is far and above mere peanut brittle. The taste is buttery and delicious with just the right amount of sweetness, while the texture is light and airy and just crispy enough to be a delicious crunchy snack. Love it!
The Key Lime White Chocolate Chip Cookies by Brent & Sam's was, to me, the piece de resistance. It sounds like an unlikely combination, key lime and white chocolate, but Brent & Sam's have created the perfect blending of flavors, and each nibble is sheer heaven!
The trail mix, peanut roll, and coconut bar were all delicious as well, and certainly didn't disappoint. What I was most impressed by is how fresh all the products are. Sometimes when you buy a gift basket like this, you have to wonder how old those products are, how long after manufacture did they sit in a warehouse somewhere before being assembled in the gift basket, and then how long before that gift basket made its way to you or your loved one. Well, that's one thing you don't have to worry about with Gourmet Gift Baskets. All their products are the freshest available, and they sell so many gift baskets that none of them sit in a warehouse for very long at all. You are guaranteed to get the freshest items, delivered promptly and carefully packaged to prevent damage. Can't ask for more than that!
So remember GourmetGiftBaskets.com whenever you need a gift to impress someone or just to show how much you care. These wonderful gift baskets are a terrific expression of your feelings, and I can tell you from experience that they are made with quality ingredients and assembled with loving care. There are hundreds of varieties of themed baskets, something to suit everyone. When your gift list deserves the best, the best is GourmetGiftBaskets.com - just remember that name and your gift-giving problems are solved!
Entering is easy. Please do the mandatory first step before doing the extra entries. Winner will be determined by using Random.org. Entries will be verified before winner is contacted, so please make sure you use the same username, name, and/or email address for each entry, or tell me how to identify you. And PLEASE leave an email address in your comment if it is not publicly visible on your blog! Thank you for adhering to these giveaway rules.
Extra entries - please leave separate comments for each:
THREE ENTRIES if you "like" Gourmet Gift Baskets.com on Facebook and leave a comment there about a gift basket from their website that you love. Then come back here and leave three comments as your entries. Be sure to tell me your Facebook name so I can verify.
FIVE ENTRIES if you follow my blog with Google Friend Connect. (see left sidebar) Be sure to make five separate comments to get all the entries.
THREE ENTRIES if you follow me on Twitter @tnshadylady Leave your Twitter id. Be sure to leave three separate comments.
DAILY ENTRY - Tweet this giveaway and leave a link to your tweet. Feel free to copy and paste:
#Giveaway #Win snack gift basket from GourmetGiftBaskets.com--When only the best will do! @tnshadylady Pls RT http://bit.ly/bF5uC6 ends 9/14
FIVE ENTRIES if you follow me with Networked Blogs. (see right sidebar) Be sure to leave five separate comments.
THREE ENTRIES each if you subscribe to my email updates and/or rss feed. (see left sidebar) Tell me what email address and/or reader you use. Three entries for each one, so leave three separate comments, or six comments if you do both.
TEN ENTRIES - Help me spread the word! Post this giveaway on your own blog or giveaway site or linky or other social networking site. Leave me a link so I can verify. Be sure to leave ten separate comments.
Giveaway closes midnight CST Tuesday September 14, 2010. Giveaway open to US and Canada residents only please. Winner will be chosen by Random.org and notified by email. Winner will have 48 hours to respond, or another winner will be chosen.
Remember to leave separate comments for each method of entry! For instance, if you follow me on Twitter, leave THREE comments with your Twitter ID. This is the only way to be sure that you get all your entries.
Disclaimer: I was provided a sample from Gourmet Gift Baskets gratis in exchange for providing an unbiased review of the product. (Thanks Brian!) No other monetary consideration was involved, and my review was not influenced in any way.