October 17, 2010

Entrance to Health review

I don't know about you, but I'm constantly thinking about my health. Not that I'm unhealthy. I'm in good health generally. But I don't eat right, rarely get exercise, and just don't take care of myself like I should. Are you the same way?

I want to share with you a wonderful new website and some terrific new products designed to help you maintain or improve your health...and even lose weight! Yeah!! I could stand to lose *cough* a few *cough cough* pounds. For that matter, couldn't we all??

Entrance to Health is a new website featuring some fabulous health products that you really should go check out. They've got everything from weight management to boosting your immune system to heart health to neckwraps, spa bath salt, hand sanitizer, household cleaner, nasal spray and much much more.

As far as I can tell from their website, all the products are completely natural and not only good for you but good for the environment too. Yeah, I know, there are umpteen dozen "green" websites and more springing up every day. So what makes this one so special?

Two things: 1) They sent me some samples to try so I could see for myself the quality of the products. 2) The website is associated with Himalayan Salt Lamps.

You remember Himalayan Salt Lamps, don't you? I did a review a couple of months ago and gave one away to a lucky reader. Everyone went absolutely nuts over the salt lamps and it was one of the most successful giveaways I've held here at Shady Lady! After seeing the sheer beauty of these lamps for myself, I was enthralled. But after seeing how they actually work at cleaning the air by emitting negative ions, I am sold.

So when the fine folks at Himalayan Salt Lamps told me they were starting up a new website featuring natural health products, I was instantly intrigued. I knew they wouldn't steer me wrong.

And they didn't.

I received a packet of FIXX Meal Replacement Shake. FIXX is a hunger management system for appetite control and let me tell you IT WORKS! I'm always a little skeptical of products like this...well, I'm just skeptical by nature. That's why I never endorse anything on my blog that I haven't tried for myself.

The FIXX shake is easy to prepare. Just stir it into about 8 ounces of water, milk, juice, whatever you prefer. I used plain very cold filtered water. Because the water was so cold, the powder did have a little bit of trouble dissolving. I just kept stirring until it was dissolved to my satisfaction. Now, if you have a blender or a smoothie gadget, this shouldn't be a problem. I just used a glass and spoon and didn't pull out any kitchen appliances (my apartment kitchen is so tiny, space is at a premium and I never take anything out unless I'm going to use it in a major way). But rest assured it did dissolve in no time, and probably wouldn't have been a problem at all if the water I used hadn't been so cold.

Anyway, mixing it up is one thing. But how does it taste? That's important, right? Well, let me assure you, I was AMAZED at how delicious the FIXX shake is!! I mean really! I expected something rather pasty and artificial like you get with some big name meal replacement shakes (you know what I'm talking about). Not so with FIXX! It is delicious! There's a slightly chocolate-raspberry taste to it. It's sweet, and not at all artificial tasting. I literally said "WOW!" outloud after my first sip. :)
The back of the packet reads: "A complete meal replacement should be just that...COMPLETE! That's the lofty goal that we bring to you with FIXX from 03World. From a healthy pick-me-up to a sustained metabolism boost, this delicious shake makes it easy to start the day off right everyday. Weight management has never been easier to swallow."

I couldn't agree more! This is by far the best-tasting product of its kind I have ever tried. You can even use rice or soy milk, add ice, bananas, nuts, berries, you name it. Make it the way you like it. Or just drink it alone like I did. You won't be disappointed.

Here's the true test... I tried the FIXX meal replacement shake at about 2 pm in the afternoon. I had had a few cups of coffee off and on all morning, but hadn't eaten anything at all. I was starting to get hungry. Then I remembered the FIXX shake sample, so I decided to give it a try. Not only was it delicious, but it is now after 6 pm and I still haven't eaten a bite. And I'm not hungry.
So does it work? As far as being filling for a meal replacement and suppressing appetite, I'd have to say YES. So there you go. A delicious weight management product made with all natural ingredients and in an enviromentally sustainable fashion, and it actually does what it claims to do. I'd say that's worth a closer look, wouldn't you?

Click here for more info on FIXX Products

Besides the great tasting shake, they also make FORM appetite suppressant capsules and FILL bars for a snack attack. I'm definitely going to put these on my list! How rare it is to find products like this that not only taste great but actually work!
Check out the other great products at Entrance to Health. I was also sent a sample of the Legasea Azul drink mix which is an immune boosting energy drink - basically an all-in-one vitamin, energy, and immune system boosting drink. And a great fruity taste! This one I mixed with about 8 ounces of cold water as well, but it seemed to dissolve a little easier than the FIXX shake. The FIXX shake contains fiber, since it is a meal replacement, so I'm sure it was the fiber that took so long to mix. Legasea Azul drink mix has an Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity (ORAC) value of 14,800. ORAC is the value that measures antioxidant capacity. In other words, Azul is very high in antioxidants. Even cranberries don't come close! Check out the very interesting antioxidant comparison here.
There's a wealth of information at the Entrance to Health website. I urge you to find out more and give these products a try. I know you'll be as convinced as I am! And I trust them. That means a lot.

Sign up for their free newsletter! I believe there are great things coming from this company, including essential oils which I can't wait to see!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!