October 19, 2010

Hello My Name is Hope

If you've ever worked in an office, then no doubt you've heard the name "Quill". Quill is known for quality office products.

But Quill is also getting involved with the fight against breast cancer.

On Quill's Facebook page, you can grab a personalized HOPE sticker for your own page.
Quill.com is inviting all Facebook users to post and personalize virtual "Hello My Name is Hope" stickers on their profiles to honor both survivors and victims of the disease. The familiar "Hello My Name Is" stickers take on new meaning with personalized messages of hope and support shared across the Facebook community. For every sticker shared, Quill.com will donate $1 - up to $20,000 - to City of Hope, a National Cancer Institute-designated comprehensive cancer center dedicated to research, treatment and education.

It's so easy to do. Just "like" Quill on Facebook and then create your own virtual Hello My Name is ____ sticker for your own Facebook profile. You can see mine here. And not only did I get to honor my mother Ruth (a breast cancer survivor) but I also helped donate $1 to City of Hope.
So don't delay... this is only good for the month of October. Do it today before you forget! Thanks!

3 comments:

Bloggy Blog Designz said...

You won something in our Giveaway!

Happy Homemaker And Momma said...

New follower-thanks for following me

Happy Homemaker And Momma said...

Hahahaha-I love your story about to splode!!! That is hilarious-I enjoyed reading this!

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!