September 4, 2012

Believe it - #SoftScrub is even better!

Being a product review blogger means I get to try lots of great new products. Sometimes I get to try products that aren't exactly new, but have been "improved" in some way.

That's the case with Soft Scrub.


What? How can they improve Soft Scrub, you want to know?

Glad you asked! :)

You've got to try new Soft Scrub Total to see the improvement for yourself. Same great stain-fighting household cleaner that deodorizes while it cleans, but now you can get either thick foam or fine spray from the same bottle.

And get this -- IT EVEN WORKS UPSIDE DOWN!

Yep, that's right, you can hold the bottle upside down to get to hard to reach places, like under the rim of the toilet bowl. How many other cleaners can say that?

I get hard water stains where I live, so my tub and shower sometimes look like I haven't cleaned in weeks (yuck!!) but it's really hard water "rust". It takes a lot of elbow grease and a VERY strong cleaner to get rid of it.

I have to say I was very pleasantly surprised that Soft Scrub Total removed not only the everyday soap scum from my tub and shower, but by using the foam feature and letting it soak in for a few minutes, the hard water stains disappeared too.

And no harsh chemical smell!

I admit I like how well those other brand cleaners work, but the smell? I feel like I should be wearing a gas mask just to clean! That can't be good for the environment, either.

Soft Scrub Total's smell isn't like that at all. It has a nice fresh scent that certainly makes cleaning a lot more enjoyable. What a refreshing change from holding my breath while cleaning!


New and improved? In the case of Soft Scrub, absolutely! Pick some up next time you shop and I know you'll agree with me.

And don't forget to enter the Soft Scrub Tough & Gentle Sweepstakes! 1 lucky winner will win $1,000, while 50 more winners will win $40 each in gift cards! Your odds are very good to win a prize!

Entering the sweepstakes is easy. Just click here and fill in the form. Simple!

Good luck!

{Disclosure: I received a free sample of Soft Scrub Total Bath and Bowl to facilitate my review. No monetary consideration was involved, and my opinions are my own.}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!