April 25, 2015

Seeking joint pain relief? These products may help!


I was born with a dislocated hip. The hip joint on my left side never formed properly, resulting in pain and a noticeable limp from when I first learned to walk. At age twelve, I had hip surgery to repair the malformed hip, and it lasted for most of my lifetime. Then at age 50, the pain and inconvenience had become so severe that I needed hip replacement. Although the surgery was deemed successful, it wasn't long before I started experiencing pain and weakness again, and my limp was now so severe that I required a cane just to be able to walk around a shopping mall.

I've lived with that for roughly the last ten years, and I've tried all kinds of medications and nutritional supplements seeking relief. Another surgery is out of the question at this point in time, so I am in something of desperation mode to find the right products to help my situation.

Recently I had the chance to try out a couple of new products on the market designed to help alleviate joint pain and also help repair joint function.

Glucosamine Chondroitin has been around for years, and I've tried it several times in the past with no noticeable results. But after reading up on it, I realized that results directly stem from the quality of the product taken as well as the potency.
100Naturals Joint 3X provides triple strength joint support in a glucosamine chondroitin capsule. It helps maintain strong, healthy, flexible joints, supports the body's comnective tissue, and as a plus also benefits hair, skin, and nails! Five capsules daily with meals is the recommended dosage.
(Warning: it does contain shellfish {glucosamine} so keep that in mind if you are allergic to shellfish.) But it has no chemicals, preservatives, or artificial ingredients. Nothing but natural ingredients to help your body repair itself.

Another product I've been trying lately is Primal Anti-Inflammatory Joint Support pain relief. This product contains curcumin C3 complex turmeric, boswellin, pine bark extract, white willow bark extract, bromelain, olive leaf extract, and other natural ingredients combined to give relief from inflammation and pain. It also contains a multitude of vitamins and minerals for overall health, with no fillers, no binders, no artificial ingredients at all. Three capsules daily before a meal with a full glass of water helps promote healthy joints, support mobility, and provide pain relief.
I've been hearing about curcumin lately and the role it can play in reducing inflammation and relieving pain, so I was excited to try it. I can tell you that I have experienced no unpleasant side effects at all. The gelatin capsules are normal size and easy to swallow. (Hint: if you have trouble swallowing pills, try sipping milk with them instead of water. Milk lightly coats the mouth and throat, making pills much easier to swallow.)
It hasn't really been long enough to tell any long-term improvements yet, but I can honestly say that since taking these products my symptoms have somewhat lessened. I suspect my damage is so severe and of such long duration that these are products I'll likely have to take for the rest of my life. But knowing that there's nothing in them but Nature's own gifts makes me feel a whole lot better about it.

If you suffer from painful joints and/or inflammation, you need to consider giving these products a try. Both are made in the USA under strict certified quality requirements. And that's important to know.

Of course, having limited mobility means I don't get around much anymore (hey, that reminds me of a song...) and thus my metabolism is pretty much shot. I've gained too much weight in the last few years, which certainly doesn't help my joints! But dieting alone isn't enough. You need exercise too in order to increase metabolism and get the body burning excess fat. That isn't going to happen for me, unfortunately. So is there another way to increase metabolism?
As a matter of fact, I've been taking 100Naturals Thyroid Rite dietary supplement for advanced thyroid support to help support healthy thyroid function and thereby healthy metabolism. Am I going to be running a marathon anytime soon? Not likely! But I can tell you that it has increased my energy level and I'm not as fatigued as I usually am. So there are benefits to be had, even if they don't seem overtly obvious.
So a combination of glucosamine chondroitin, curcumin, and two capsules daily of Thyroid Rite should get me back on track to increasing mobility, alleviating pain, and increasing energy and weight loss. That sounds like a reasonable plan to me!


{Disclosure: I received these products either free or at a discount in order to facilitate my review. However, no monetary consideration was involved and my opinions are my own.}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!