May 3, 2015

Adding Upbiotics to your daily regimen #AdvancedProbiotic



Gastrointestinal health is more important than you realize. Did you know:

(1) Bacterial cells in the normal human flora outnumber the human cells in our bodies by about 10 to 1
(2) Gastrointestinal (GI) tract is responsible for 80% of the immune system health
(3) Overdosing probiotic bacteria can be as bad as lacking sufficient probiotic bacteria in the GI track and causes gas, bloating, cramp, constipation, lethargy, and depression

Bringing balance to the intestinal flora can:
(a) Promote daily relief from allergies, gas, bloating and constipation
(b) Improve digestive health
(c) Improve immune system
(d) Help control weight
(e) Improve mood and energy level

What I love about this product is I experienced no unpleasant side effects. By now we all know the benefits of adding probiotics to our daily supplement regimen, and "results" can be hard to quantify, so it really comes down to finding a product that suits you. This one suits me. I want products that do what they claim to do, and in the most non-intrusive or obvious way. And that's what I get with this product.
{Disclosure: I received a sample of this product to facilitate my review. No other compensation was involved and my opinions are my own.}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!