May 3, 2015

Amara Retinol Serum for fine lines and wrinkles #amaraorganicsretinolserum



If you're finally serious about stopping signs of aging, it's time to try retinol serum. Amara Retinol Serum with hyaluronic acid and Vitamin E may give you the results you desire. Hyaluronic acid helps activate the production of collagen, which is the "fountain of youth" responsible for soft, supple, dewy skin. As we get older, the body slows down collagen production, and guess what...sagging skin, loss of elasticity, fine lines, and wrinkles.

You can fight back!

Cleanse and tone facial skin as usual, then apply a thin film of Amara Retinol Serum over entire face and neck area. Let it dry for a few minutes, then apply moisturizer as usual. If you are going to be outside, it is recommended that you use sunscreen or an SPF moisturizer, since retinol increases sun sensitivity.

That's it. Use it morning and night for best results. I love how this product makes my skin feel. Fresh, clean, rejuvenated, and like I just did something good for myself. I've been using it daily for a couple of weeks now and I can tell the difference already. My skin feels more supple, more resilient. And I've noticed I don't have as many acne outbreaks, so it must be doing some good for my pores too.

It's good to know I'm doing what I can to fight the signs of aging!

{Disclosure: I received a sample product to facilitate my review. No other compensation was involved, and my opinions are my own.}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!