June 12, 2015

Adovia Dead Sea Salt Scrub is like a personal spa treatment at home



I've used salt and sugar scrubs for years, and believe me, they are NOT all created equal. Some are just plain better than others at what they do, and Adovia Dead Sea Salt Body Scrub is in that category.


The salt is grainy enough to really scrub away dead skin cells, while the oil seems to be very high quality and softened and moisturized my skin. Two functions with one effort! And it smells wonderful.


Feels like a spa treatment at a fraction of the cost.

If you're a fan of salt or sugar scrubs, or just want moisturized skin and to feel a bit pampered, try Adovia Dead Sea Salt Scrub.


{Disclosure: I received a sample product to facilitate my review, but my opinions are my own.}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!