April 9, 2012

"Be The Ball" with BTB sunglasses {review}

Spring has sprung and summer is just around the corner. Are you planning a lot of outdoor activities this summer? You'll probably be thinking about a new pair of sunshades. I've got just the place for you to begin your search!

Into running? Take a look at these running sunglasses from BTB. You know the importance of not only protecting your eyes from harmful UVA and UVB rays, but think also about ventilation, wind blockage, and aerodynamics, plus they allow better peripheral vision, they fit snugly without being too tight, and won't bounce around while you run.

Play golf? These golf sunglasses are for you! The half-frames are specially designed to increase your vision range with accuracy and clarity. Also perfect for driving. BTB has got you covered!

I got the chance to try a pair of BTB ("Be the Ball") sunglasses for myself. I'm not a runner, but I ride my bicycle for recreation and exercise and needed a good pair of sunglasses that would fit snugly, allow ventilation, and keep my vision cool and sharp.

I received the BTB 540 pair shown in the top image. I can't tell you how much I LOVE them! Not only do they fit great, but look stylish and fashionable as well. I wear them while cycling and just for everyday use too. You can instantly tell a difference when you put them on. Even the brightest, hottest summer day suddenly feels cool and shady when wearing these shades.





My camera isn't the greatest at taking clear photos, plus I had to use the flash which as you can see washes out colors and even changes colors when too much light hits the objects. But I think you can at least tell that these are quality sunglasses, shipped to you in a protective box, and encased in a protective storage sleeve. At only $39.95, these are definitely worth the price. Comparable sunglasses would be $100 or more.

And BTB offers free standard shipping on all orders over $49! So take a look at their products. I'm sure you'll agree that the quality is superb and the prices unbeatable. You'll be sporting a new pair of shades this summer. Why not "Be The Ball"? BTB will look good on you!

{Disclaimer: I received a product gratis to facilitate this review. No monetary consideration was involved and my opinions are my own.}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!