May 3, 2015

CushionCare Memory Foam Coccyx seat cushion is a lifesaver! #CushionCarePromotion



I am amazed at the difference this product has made! My office chair is comfortable when I first sit in it, but after a little while it feels like I'm sitting on a hard bleacher seat at a ball game or something. Not comfortable at all. I keep shifting and twisting, trying to get comfortable, to no avail.

But when I received this cushion I put it right to work, and I could tell almost immediately that this was what had been missing from my normal office chair. See that little groove at the back? You'll want to make sure that groove is situated over your tailbone as you sit on the cushion because that's what alleviates pressure on your spine, which is what causes muscle fatigue and aches and pains.
I have to position the cushion so that it just hits the backs of my knees as I sit down, which puts the groove right where it's supposed to be. But that's all the adjustment needed. After that, I'm good for hours of sitting at my desk without discomfort. If I get up for more coffee or something, I have to reposition it again, otherwise my tailbone won't hit the right spot, but that's a small price to pay in extra effort for the marvelous benefits gained. I'm sold on this cushion! Only wish I'd found it years ago!

It's a great investment if you spend a lot of time in your chair. It's portable too, so take it along for seminars and meetings. You'll be the envy of all your associates!
And another feature I love is the removable washable cover. Now coffee spills are not a problem. I simply replace the soiled cover with the included free cover, and toss the dirty one in the wash. Easy peasy!
{Disclosure: I was provided a sample product to facilitate my review. No monetary consideration was involved, and my opinions are my own.}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!