January 24, 2012

Need pet food/supplies? MrChewy.com delivers! {review @mrchewy}


I love my two fur babies and of course I want to give them the best. But living in a rural area has its drawbacks. For one thing, there aren't any local places to purchase the top of the line pet products I'd love to provide for my kittens. And for another thing, to get those products I'd have to drive out of my way (like, say 40-50 miles or more - that's outrageous with the current cost of gas!).

So what's a conscientious pet owner to do? Shop online, of course, and have it delivered to your door.

And nobody does that better than MrChewy.com!


Need a few reasons to go check out MrChewy.com? How about...

* 70+ Brands–-Mr. Chewy offers a wide selection and is adding new in-demand brands regularly.
* Competitive prices compared to those expensive pet stores.
* If desired, subscription-based ordering is available for hassle-free scheduled delivery of your favorite products.
* Prompt shipping throughout the United States.
* Free Shipping for any order over $49

Yeah, I'm digging the free shipping part! Especially when you think about the weight of pet food you purchase. I ordered some cat food and some kitty litter from MrChewy.com. It was HEAVY! But I still got free shipping. I don't know how they do that, but I appreciate having a heavy package delivered right to my door for free!


MrChewy.com also carries a great selection of dog food and products. Need more Frontline flea and tick control? Orijen or Royal Canin food? They've got it. And again, if your order is at least $50, you get free shipping. I don't know about you, but $50 is easy to hit when you're stocking up for a month or two.


Shipping was very fast as well. I placed my order on Tuesday afternoon and it was delivered in two separate shipments which came on Thursday and Friday (food and litter were shipped separately). I think that's pretty awesome! You'd think that with free shipping you'd expect to wait at least a week to get your order, but no, MrChewy.com features some of the fastest shipping I've seen in any online industry, not just pet supplies. Very impressive, and very comforting when you are running low!


So if you love your pets and only want the best for them--without breaking the bank--give MrChewy.com a try. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at how easy it is to order from them and have everything conveniently delivered right to your door. Your pets will thank you too. :)


Follow Mr. Chewy's escapades on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MrChewyPets and Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/MrChewy

Want to help pets in need? Just place your MrChewy.com order and use this referral code: TNSH5315 when you check out to get 10% off your order, plus Mr. Chewy will donate $10 to an animal charity! Wow! That's a win-win situation! Offer is only valid for new Mr. Chewy customers and you can only use the referral code once to get the 10% discount. But if we spread the word about this charitable opportunity, we can help make a real difference in the lives of pets in need. More info here: https://www.mrchewy.com/app/account/about/referrals

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!