August 26, 2013

@BlueDiamond Artisan Nut-Thins are sensational!


I love nuts and seeds! I mean, who doesn't, right? Not only are nuts and seeds tasty, they're good for you too.

Blue Diamond is a name synonymous with quality nuts. But they have a new product out that you simply MUST try if you love nuts, seeds, crispy snacks, entertaining with style, and eating healthy.

Introducing new Artisan Nut-Thins from Blue Diamond!

I couldn't believe how crisp these snack crackers are! They come wrapped in heavy-duty foil inner package to preserve that crispness. I recommend using a clip to close the bag when not in use, or transfer these crackers to an airtight container. You don't want moisture ruining the crispness.

With all the seeds, these baked crackers are a substantial snack. And luckily, just 130 calories per 13-count serving! That's a healthy snack you can feel good about! Made from brown rice, almonds, and seeds, they are free of wheat and gluten and provide 3 grams of fiber per serving. They hold up extremely well with dips or canape toppings.
As a trial, I used some cheddar and swiss cheese, fresh tomato and ranch dressing, cucumber, bell pepper, and banana pepper with a bit of pesto. The crackers were marvelous at maintaining their crispness, no matter the toppings. They did not get soggy quickly like so many other products do, so you can make appetizers ahead of time if you like.

I cannot recommend these Artisan Nut-Thins enough!! They are simply delicious, regardless of the healthy snack benefits. I'm a sucker for sesame seeds, so that was the first variety I reached for. I wasn't disappointed! Nutty, buttery, just a hint of salt, and crisp enough to satisfy my snacking craving. The multi-seed and flax seed varieties are just as good.

Try them! I know you and your family will love them!

{Disclosure: I received product gratis courtesy of NaturallySavvy.com to facilitate my review. No monetary consideration was involved and my opinions are my own.}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!