October 17, 2010

Chex Mix Snacks "Game Day" get-together

I wanted to share with you some pix of our Chex Mix Snacks "Game Day" get-together. I received a great package of goodies from MyGetTogether including three packages of Chex Mix, some coupons, football themed paper plates and napkins and a great HUGE snack bowl!

Take a look at what I got -

And here's how I set up a side "buffet" for my football guests -
Have to give a shout out to our MEMPHIS TIGERS!!!
Although the Tigers didn't win today  :(  we still had a great time watching the game together and eating great tasting Chex Mix! As you can see, my friends love to munch while they watch the game --
Since this group was mostly adults, they said they preferred the traditional Chex Mix to the new sweeter varieties. But as you can plainly see, there wasn't much of ANYTHING left after the game.  :)

All in all it was a terrific gettogether made even better by having great traditional and new Chex Mix! Thanks, MyGetTogether for providing the party goodies!

And don't forget to go enter The Ultimate Chex Mix Game Day Sweeps at their Facebook page!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!