May 3, 2015

Cutis Vita all-natural moisturizer #CutisVita



I'm sold on the wonderful benefits of aloe. I keep a bottle of aloe gel handy at all times. There's nothing like it for sunburn, insect bites, scrapes, bruises (yes, it even lessens the impact of bruising, at least for me). So whenever I find a product that has aloe as one of its main ingredients, I'm gonna check it out.

Cutis Vita is an awesome moisturizing cream! Made from the highest quality all-natural ingredients, like aloe barbadensis, shea butter, macadamia nut oil, rosemary leaf oil, rose hips oil, Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, and extracts of comfrey leaf, ginseng root, fennel fruit, chamomile, and green tea. Whew! The Cutis Vita folks know their natural moisturizing ingredients!

This is not a lotion, it's a thick cream. Usually I don't care for thick creams because they tend to just sit on my skin and not absorb quickly enough. But not Cutis Vita. The first thing I did was open the jar and rub some on my horrible elbows. I have very rough, dry patches on my elbows that nothing seems to help. Well, nothing until now. Within moments the skin of my elbows was softer, less abrasive, and soothed. Perfect for both men and women.

I'm sold on Cutis Vita Advanced Skin Revitalizing Cream. There are so many skin products out there, it's hard to know which ones work. I can tell you from my own experience THIS ONE WORKS!

{Disclosure: I received a sample product to facilitate my review. No other monetary consideration was involved and my opinions are my own.}


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!