May 28, 2015

#DesignYourAir with new Renuzit Pearls!

You know the brand name Renuzit means long-lasting fresh scent for your home. Now that long-lasting fresh scent comes in beautiful new containers of pearls!

Renuzit Pearl Scents act as an odor neutralizer and air freshener, but they also add another depth of beauty to your home. This new look was designed to accent and highlight your home decor as well as provide long-lasting freshness.

I found the perfect place for my sample of Renuzit Pearl Scents. The bathroom, of course!
It looks so elegant sitting on the counter, don't you agree? And the smell is heavenly!

I can't get over how lovely the "pearls" look. The top screws on and off and is perforated in a beautiful design to allow air to flow freely. But the pearls are so pretty I want to show them off.
Of course it goes without saying that you'll want to keep these out of reach of children. Little fingers might find the pearls too hard to resist!

Anywhere in your home is the perfect spot for Renuzit Pearl Scents. Try one of the five brand new scents today!
- Blue Sky Breeze
- Serenity
- Sparkling Rain
- Tranquil
- Seductive Pineapple

Visit Renuzit on Facebook
Beautiful Air By Design - #PearlScents

{Disclaimer: I received a product sample to facilitate my review. No monetary consideration was involved, and my opinions are my own.}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!