May 17, 2015

Feel like a makeup pro with Xtava #makeupbrushes



If you're like me, you've got tons of makeup products. Foundation. Mascara. Eyeshadow. Eyeliner. Blush. Concealer. And brushes.

Oh yes. Brushes.

It seems every makeup item needs its own brush, doesn't it? That huge brush that works so well for applying finishing powder to your face is absurdly big for applying eyeshadow. And vice versa.

So you need all those brushes. But how many do you actually use?

When I'm prowling through my makeup collection, I skip right over all the odd brushes because there are only a couple I actually use. So why do I have all the rest? Because you never know when you'll need a particular brush for a particular makeup effect.

But scattered haphazardly in my collection is really hard on brushes, so even though I'm hanging on to them, they really should be tossed out because the bristles are probably bent into deformed shapes by now.

Enter Xtava #makeupbrushes! I love the neat case that comes with these brushes. Keeps everything handy, but saves the bristles from becoming deformed or damaged. And so easy to pop into your luggage for travel.

But what I really love is the versatility of these #makeupbrushes. I can safely throw out some of those old brushes I've been hoarding over the years, because there's a brush for every need in this Xtava collection.

And so easy to handle and control! I feel like a real makeup professional when I use Xtava #makeupbrushes. If you're tired of sorting through old brushes you probably will never use or need again, treat yourself to an update. Try the Xtava makeup brushes set.

And you'll feel like a makeup pro too!

{Disclaimer: I received a sample product to facilitate my review. No other monetary consideration was involved, and my opinions are my own.}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!